New Truck Time - Ford F150 Diesel Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By 4WD George

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-21-2017, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

New Truck Time

What's going on guys. In the market for a new truck and of course I'll be sticking with Ford. My 02' F150 is finally giving up on me after serving me long and hard since I bought her in 2009. At this point, I'm ready to buy a new truck and I think the F150 diesel is what I have my eye on. Real high torque and it should be decently fuel efficient (although I don't really care about that) so let's see what happens.
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2017, 09:51 PM

Seems like F150 got your heart too
Did you think about any other trucks, maybe Ram?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-20-2017, 04:55 PM

Glad to have yet another current F-150 owner on the forum, from what I understand its hard to get away from these, wouldn't be surprised if you aren't looking anything else from other truck makers.

Anyone here following developments on the new Jeep Scrambler pick-up?

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2017, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluePill View Post
Glad to have yet another current F-150 owner on the forum, from what I understand its hard to get away from these, wouldn't be surprised if you aren't looking anything else from other truck makers.

Anyone here following developments on the new Jeep Scrambler pick-up?
I do!

Actually, there is a nice forum about it where you can find a lot of interesting info and some spied videos/photos.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-11-2017, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD George View Post
I do!

Actually, there is a nice forum about it where you can find a lot of interesting info and some spied videos/photos.
that site is dead, would have expected far more interest in such a pivotal product for Jeep, unless its just that community alone.
but since you're recommending it, what interesting information have you found on it so far?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-12-2017, 08:21 AM

There are a lot of spied photos, renderings, and videos. Also, you can find some interesting discussions about Scramblers features and design cues.
BluePill likes this.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-14-2017, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD George View Post
There are a lot of spied photos, renderings, and videos. Also, you can find some interesting discussions about Scramblers features and design cues.
Probably one of the most impressive things to me will be the interior although I hope in the Scrambler that they give it some pick-up styling, not much, but enough that you can tell something different is going on. If they can spend the money to engineer a lot of other things differently, the interior can't be that hard.

Still a Ford guy

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page