New From Northern IL - Ford F150 Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-2019, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

New From Northern IL

I have decided to move over from Ram to Ford mostly because I don't feel like waiting for the ecodiesel to come back and I like the looks of the newer 150s. My dealer is looking for a Magma Red Platinum with the standard box. Hopefully they find one so I don't have to factory order. I'll be adding an ARE cap and a bedslide so I can stuff it with fishing gear.
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-2019, 04:35 PM
Super Moderator

@GaryTous - welcome aboard to the forums here! We are a small but great group of F150 PowerStroke Diesel owners, who are all here sharing our ownership experiences.

If your dealer does find a 2018 leftover, ensure they perform FSA 18E02 before taking delivery: START HERE: Any owners affected by FSA 18E02 (EGR By-pass valve replacement)

If they find a 2019 model year, this issue has already been corrected.

Glad to hear we have another Ram convert joining our ranks. Enjoy the forums!

2018 Ford 150 PS Diesel Platinum FX4 in Ingot Silver w/BuiltRight Rear Seat Release, Gatorback F150 Splash Guards, Lloyd Custom F150 Luxe Carpet Mats & Titan 40 gal replacement fuel tank
FORScan mods: Auto Start/Stop Disabled, Bambi mode, Digital Temps Above Gauges, DPF Full %, OCR (Operator Commanded Regen) and Heated & Cooled seats on Home screen

Last edited by jmperlik; 04-27-2019 at 04:44 PM.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page