Biodiesel Guy From Iowa - Ford F150 Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 03:52 PM Thread Starter

Biodiesel Guy From Iowa

Great to see an active forum dedicated to the F-150 diesel! This is my first Ford, but have run many diesels. Coming from a 6.6L Duramax before this. I'm a biofuels expert, so looking forward to contributing to the forum in any way that's helpful.

2018 F-150 Lariat 3.0L Powerstroke 4X4
OBDLink MX+
FORScan mods: DPF %Full, Automatic Regen Control, Manual Regen W/ Active Regen Inhibit
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 09:07 PM
Super Moderator

@CYODESL - welcome to our little corner of Ford vehicle ownership. We are a small but growing group of owners all in the same boat trying to figure things out.

I am always happy to see former diesel owners and "Subject Matter Experts" join our ranks to help contribute to this community effort.

PLEASE share your knowledge and experience in the biofuel area with us, as lot of us here are "rookies" when it comes to diesel vehicle ownership.

Thanks for joining and happy to have you aboard!

2018 Ford 150 PS Diesel Platinum FX4 in Ingot Silver w/BuiltRight Rear Seat Release, Gatorback F150 Splash Guards & Lloyd Custom F150 Luxe Carpet Mats
FORScan mods: Auto Start/Stop Disabled, Bambi mode, Digital Temps Above Gauges, DPF Full %, OCR (Operator Commanded Regen) and Heated & Cooled seats on Home screen

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page