new member - Ford F150 Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 10:08 AM Thread Starter

Hi new guy on this thread here . I am in Florida Tampa area and from northern VA ordered my 2019 f-150 platinum and went to see it made at the rouge factory to cool worth the trip . I have 9000 miles on it and loving it , power and gas millage perfect .
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 12:31 PM
Super Moderator

@psimoes - welcome aboard to the forums here! I have a 2018 F150 Platinum and love it.

When did you take delivery of your truck? Trying to figure out if 9K miles already is average mileage (picked up early in 2019) or in our high mileage club (if picked up in last few months)

With the new 3.0L V6 "Lion" engine in these trucks, I personally am looking towards the high mileage club members for an indication as to what engine issues I might expect to encounter.

2018 Ford 150 PS Diesel Platinum FX4 in Ingot Silver w/BuiltRight Rear Seat Release, Gatorback F150 Splash Guards, Lloyd Custom F150 Luxe Carpet Mats & Titan 40 gal replacement fuel tank
FORScan mods: Auto Start/Stop Disabled, Bambi mode, Digital Temps Above Gauges, DPF Full %, OCR (Operator Commanded Regen) and Heated & Cooled seats on Home screen

Last edited by jmperlik; 11-07-2019 at 04:16 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-07-2019, 04:14 PM

Glad to have you..I bought mine from Brandon Ford just down from you..Let us know how the milage holds up..
Jerry in Florida.

Jerry Adams
2019 3,0 PS XLT-FX4

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page