Bump

#5 ·
Bump

#6 ·
Bump

#7 ·
Sold!

#9 ·
These were a little rough in the back. The ICONS are a little rough on the highway too, they have since settled in. They have broken in now and seem OK. If I was to do it all again, I would go Bilstein. ICONs are made for off-road, I drive on highway 99% of the time.

Fox maybe OK in the front, but I have never run them on a 150. The shocks above were 2.5" shafts. Too much unless you off-road all the time.

#11 ·
I am getting my Bilsteins soon, I had to wait a month but they ship next week. I will do an install video and review
What model?

#13 ·
Just curious if you did your install? I was looking at the Bilstein setup but am thinking now fox 2.0 due to the pre-assembled front struts. I too was going for 1.75 or 1.5” setting for front. I am planning on an Add-a-lead for
The rear which should settle to 1.5” of lift. I tow heavy and haul fairly frequently and want to keep factory rake/stance.

Anyone have any thoughts? Or should I just upgrade to an F-250 lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.