Free Oil Changes - Ford F150 Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 08:57 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up Free Oil Changes

It seems to me that most if not all dealers are offering free oil changes for life, Does anyone know if this is a factory offering or dealer specific?? I would like to know so that I could get free changes at a locale dealer instead of an all day event to get the oil changed, btw I would have bought locale but they only had one diesel that was at the bosses house, so no one could view or test drive etc. Plus got one h*ll of a deal going out of state.
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 02:25 PM

Mine was a dealer offer free oil changes for life and lifetime engine and powertrain warranty. The engine warranty was purchased by the dealer.

If you are interested Iíll give you the insurance company name. Have to dig out my sales papers.
2018KR
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KR2018 View Post
Mine was a dealer offer free oil changes for life and lifetime engine and powertrain warranty. The engine warranty was purchased by the dealer.

If you are interested Iíll give you the insurance company name. Have to dig out my sales papers.
2018KR
Correction, I dug out my paperwork and the lifetime engine and powertrain is also a dealer option. I did not find an insurance or underwriter mentioned.

KR2018

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page