Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my F150 diesel after 8 months from original order and loving it, no issues so far, only have 250miles on it so knocking on wood. Ordered the Platinum to get the Burgundy leather for a change of pace.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Glad to hear that because RAM owners can't say the same right now. I'm not entirely surprised because for similar reasons I stopped taking interest in RAM products.

Were you only shopping for the F150 Diesel initially or did you look at other brands?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the powerstroke. The latest eTorque hybrid Ram offerings seem to fall pretty short of expectations. Glad the F150 has been worth the wait.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the powerstroke. The latest eTorque hybrid Ram offerings seem to fall pretty short of expectations. Glad the F150 has been worth the wait.
On the plus side it was well integrated enough to the point you couldn't tell something was different about it. That covers a big concern especially during a time pick ups are going through drastic changes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered a platinum f150 diesel magma red with the burgundy seats also, ordered July 23 and it arrived at the dealer today, I'm in Canada got great rebates and a great trade in on my 16 lariat very happy, salesman on holidays so I'll pick it up Monday

·
Registered
22 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new trucks guys! Looking forward to hearing your impressions once more mileage has been put on them.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ordered a platinum f150 diesel magma red with the burgundy seats also, ordered July 23 and it arrived at the dealer today, I'm in Canada got great rebates and a great trade in on my 16 lariat very happy, salesman on holidays so I'll pick it up Monday
Congrats.

How much did you end up paying out the door?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts