New to this forum but wanted to throw this out there. June 29, 2019 bought new 2018 F150 Lariat 3.0 turbo diesel with 69 miles on it. Drove it around locally for first about 3,000 miles, then left Kentucky on August 30th for trip to upper Michigan. Drove above the great lakes, came back down through Wisconsin and into Iowa, slowly working out way back to home in Kentucky. In Cedar Rapids, Iowa our truck started acting up on the interstate, engine not wanting to run, flashing various faults on the display. It did this 3, maybe 4 times then finally quit running and wouldn't restart. Had it and camper towed to Ford dealership in Cedar Rapids. Dealer could see a bunch of codes but couldn't find the problem so they got Ford Field Engineer in to help. We spent 3 days in hotel while they tried to find out what was going wrong. Finally, they called us in and said they think engine wiring harness was breaking down under load (from pulling a 7,200-pound camper). They tell us we have made history, that this is the first (and only) reported problem of this type with this truck. Ok, so I think, at this point the truck still only has about 5,000 miles on it so just put a new engine wiring harness on it under warranty and we'll go on home. Wrong! They tell me there are NO engine wiring harnesses for this truck in the entire UNITED STATES! And that they HAVE NO IDEA when they will get the part. So here we are stranded about 600 miles from home without a truck or a camper. But the do give us a rental F150 (5.0 gas) at Ford's expense to keep until we get ours back. They also promise to bring our truck and camper back to Kentucky, again at Ford's expense. So we drove the rental truck home and have been waiting, keeping in touch with the dealership ever since. FINALLY, on October 31st the new wiring harness came in! This was about 52 days after we broke down!!! Needless to say, I have been extremely upset with this. I've talked to the dealership several times in last few days, they have put the new wiring harness on and driven the truck (both without and with the camper) "extensively" and say it has done fine. The same Ford Field Engineer has been back to look at the truck again and given it a clean bill of health. So this morning I told the dealership that I want them to drive (and tow the camper) back to us to make sure the problem doesn't show up again. So that's where we stand right now, almost 2 months later, still without our new truck and our camper. But hopefully we'll get both back later this week. And I am in negotiations with Ford on compensation (including 2 months truck payments). At about the 5-week mark I was so fustrated that I filed a complaint against Ford with the Better Business Bureau. That is still in progress. Taking 2 months to get repair parts is ridiculous. Wish me luck, 'cause I haven't laid hands on our truck yet or received word on any compensation. Hopefully soon on both counts.