Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, Does anyone have any suggestions on Leving the Front? I Very much like the ride quality and do not want to screw it up; however I would like it to sit more level. Thanks, Steve

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi, Does anyone have any suggestions on Leving the Front? I Very much like the ride quality and do not want to screw it up; however I would like it to sit more level. Thanks, Steve
Howdy, Steve. I ended up going with the Bilstein 5100 leveling shock kit. I heard that the leveling blocks could mess with the ride so I went with this route and love it. The ride is still fantastic and it gave me just the amount of lift I wanted in the front. This route requires removing the front shock from the strut assembly so its more involved but in my option, definitely worth it. The kit is around $380 for all 4 shocks but if you're interested in just the fronts, its cheaper of course. If you're adventurous, you can try installing them yourself but I had my mechanic do it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Howdy, Steve. I ended up going with the Bilstein 5100 leveling shock kit. I heard that the leveling blocks could mess with the ride so I went with this route and love it. The ride is still fantastic and it gave me just the amount of lift I wanted in the front. This route requires removing the front shock from the strut assembly so its more involved but in my option, definitely worth it. The kit is around $380 for all 4 shocks but if you're interested in just the fronts, its cheaper of course. If you're adventurous, you can try installing them yourself but I had my mechanic do it.
Thanks Very much Scott; any pics?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have not done the level kit yet; soon. But did put the Bilstein 5100's on the back... what a difference! Will be doing the same with the leveling kit up front.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Where did you buy the Bilstein set up?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts