Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 4 275/55R20 Hankook AT tires with 900 miles on them. They are literally brand new off my diesel 150. I upgraded tire sizes and want 600 for the stock set of 4. I’m going to attempt to attach a photo. Again, not selling the wheels just the tires. I’m located in Birmingham Alabama.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
807 Posts
Cool! Also list on Craigslist and Ebay to get them sold fast. F150forum.com will get you more exposure also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool! Also list on Craigslist and Ebay to get them sold fast. F150forum.com will get you more exposure also.

I’m not a member over there but I’ll see if I can’t create an account and shift the post over that way. Thank you

·
Administrator
518 Posts
@Myersau - if you were closer, I might have jumped on them, as these Hankook AT tires are the best factory tire that Ford has put on any of my last four (4) Ford vehicles:
  • My 2018 F150 Platinum has these same 275/55R20 Hankook AT tires
  • My 2015 F150 Platinum had these same tires w/42K miles and some decent tread left on them when I traded it in (probably could have gotten 50K out of them)
  • My 2010 F150 Platinum had Pirelli Scorpion ATRs which didn't last 30K miles and got flat spots that would thump until the tire warmed up (= will never own Pirellis again)
  • My 2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition had Goodyears that started showing belts at 33K miles
They don't ride as nice as the Michelin LTXs I put on my 2010, but at least they made it over 40K miles..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts