Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just sold my 2018 Ford F-150 Lariat with the 3.0L Powerstroke Diesel and now am selling the like new AFE Power Momentum HD Cold Air Intake that I had only installed a few months earlier. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the intake and everything is included. I purchased the cleaning kits as well, which were not used yet. I still have the original box, paperwork and packaging. It currently is listed on AFE for $480...I am asking $375 or best offer....please no spam emails, spam texts, spam phone calls or low ballers. Please call or text Jesse at (717) 723-0183...I am in the Hershey, PA area and would ship at buyers expense. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns...thanks in advance!!

Momentum HD Cold Air Intake System w/Pro 10R Filter | aFe POWER

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hello schlotzj,
I am in the market however I was leaning towards a different company. May I ask why you chose AFE Power vs. other reputable competitors? Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello Chad1903,

I have purchased several AFE Power Cold Air Intakes in the past for other vehicles and honestly feel their products are superior to competitors in both quality and design. I noticed improved throttle response and enjoyed the nice swooshing sound during acceleration. They also come with a two year warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello Chad1903,

I have purchased several AFE Power Cold Air Intakes in the past for other vehicles and honestly feel their products are superior to competitors in both quality and design. I noticed improved throttle response and enjoyed the nice swooshing sound during acceleration. They also come with a two year warranty.
Is the air intake still available?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts