Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2019 Ford F-150 3.0 diesel, supercrew fx4 6.5ft bed,
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, been following the forum since I purchased my truck almost a year ago. Truck is a 2019 and ran well up until last weekend. Removed entire exhaust and all the sensors associated and put on the flopro 888 system with factory muffler. Downloaded AMDP tunes to ezlynk, currently running hiss 60hp em off high idle engine tune and no skip shift trans tune. EZ lynk is showing 0 psi on boost gauge while idling and driving. I did remove y bridge to clean soot as best I could but am fairly certain everything is put back together correctly. Wondering if I damaged the map sensor while cleaning. Also has an oil leak coming from turbo area, local shop is looking at it this week. Turbo seemed fine before the delete though. Throttle body and egr have been unplugged as well.

· Registered
2019 Ford F-150 3.0 diesel, supercrew fx4 6.5ft bed,
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply, shop installed the new map sensor and it seems to be running well so far. Must have messed it up with the degreaser or small screwdriver when cleaning so that’s on me. It was almost completely full of soot so cleaning or replacing was necessary. Hopefully this will help my fuel economy, been averaging 20-22 with mostly highway miles so far. Live in Alaska so winter fuel doesn’t help but as long as the truck is running fine I’m not going to complain, still better than all my previous trucks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts