Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suspect this may be well known but was something I had not noticed previously . . . observed this morning the exact build date is coded within the door jamb sticker of my F150. In the picture below, at the top of the door jamb sticker is the obvious build date: "10/19" after "Date" indicating October 2019.
In addition, notice at the bottom of the sticker the code "2201910054335". In this code, "2019" is the year, followed by "10" which is the build month, and "05" which is the build date of the month. My truck build date is Oct. 5, 2019. Thus, ignore the first digit, and the following digits are formatted YYYYMMDD.
This 13 digit code is the same code visible on the Monroney label downloadable on Ford's website, and typically displayable when shopping new vehicles on the Ford website and on the Ford dealer website (but not on the printed Monroney label adhered to the window).

Font Rectangle Electric blue Ticket Auto part

·
Super Moderator
621 Posts
Thank you. I sure didn’t spot that and my build date according to paperwork was 10/18. It never came up on the first egr recall so I assumed it must have been built late October after the first recall cut off date. The sticker says 10/21/18 so that is a relief.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts