Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Added 5100s on all 4 corners, fronts set at 2.1” to level her out, the ride is phenomally better compared to stock for 360$ you can’t beat it! Then added some new shoes all before the plates have come in LMAO! 20x9 +1Fuel Tactic’s wrapped in 295/55/20 Toyo RT’s with no rubbing in full lock forward or reverse. Loving the way it came out Here’s a little before and after dudes!

Attachments

Reactions: hydrex

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Added on a Peragon cover and a passenger side swingcase tool box last weekend, loving it so far! Had a few small showers the past couple days and it’s been bone dry inside afterwards which I’m super happy about!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Added 5100s on all 4 corners, fronts set at 2.1” to level her out, the ride is phenomally better compared to stock for 360$ you can’t beat it! Then added some new shoes all before the plates have come in LMAO! 20x9 +1Fuel Tactic’s wrapped in 295/55/20 Toyo RT’s with no rubbing in full lock forward or reverse. Loving the way it came out Here’s a little before and after dudes!
Can you tell me fender measurements in the front from the ground to fender lip?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I’ll get them for you when I’m around a tape measure man!

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Thanks! I need my front higher since I put in a 3" block in the back, I have waaay too much rake. Thinking about doing Bilstein 5100s at 0" lift with 2.5 Autospring. I am at around 39" now with Icons set at factory height.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
39 5/8” from ground but since our tires are probably different center of the hub to fender is 24 1/2” in front 25” in rear so essentially with stock rear blocks and Bilstein’s maxed out I ended up with half inch rake

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts