Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Not sure if this may help . . . a pic of the right rear of engine compartment of my 2019 F150 3.0.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive exterior Gas

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have a new F150 PSD. I looked in my engine compartment and didn't see something that resembled your picture. Tell me where to point the camera, and I'll send you a picture of mine.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a new F150 PSD. I looked in my engine compartment and didn't see something that resembled your picture. Tell me where to point the camera, and I'll send you a picture of mine.
Pop the hood look on the back passenger side of the engine, you may have to extend your arm a bit should be a silver looking pump

·
Administrator
898 Posts
Why are we looking at this on 2021 models? Inquiring minds like to know...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Vehicle Automotive exterior

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design Vehicle door

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Tread Automotive design Automotive lighting

Here’s what I could get a picture of, with my iPhone, standing in my driveway. I probably didn’t reach far enough behind the engine. I’ll try again tomorrow when it’s supposed to be a dry day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I tried unsuccessfully to get you a pic. On my truck it seams there is one line that had a large 90 degree elbo on the end but it’s not connected to anything. Just plugged off. It’s been cold so I haven’t been able to really get into “under the hood “.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts