Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 8 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you! I reached out to my dealership. They mentioned their system shows July 6 to 10. He is saying it should be here any day now. Their dedication isn’t as great as your sales guy. Guess I just need to wait it out. I know two others had ordered just before me back in February. I asked them to check the status of those. Hoping to get a better eta. The wait continues.

Happy 4th!

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My vehicle still hasn’t shown up at the dealer. Cotus had it for 7/5 but the eta droppped 2 weeks ago to awaiting shipment. My dealer said no later than 7/10 but today he is telling me awaiting shipment and doesn’t know when it will arrive.

Shocked Ford doesn’t have a good handle on the delivery estimations. Heard great things about the car but not impressed with the service from dealer or corporate.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I made a stink with my dealer to the point of canceling. They made a call to their Ford contact. 2 days later the vehicle status changed to in transit.

Eta is next Tuesday. We shall see if it shows up and I have the keys.

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Cotus has been unpredictable. My truck was suppose to be delivered on Monday and it’s 40 minutes away at the depot and my dealer has no clue on an ETA. Cotus since today has dropped the eta once again. The wait continues...

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
2019 Typically begins in September. Unsure with Ford’s schedule.

My saga continues and it’s now delayed by 22 days. CSX has the truck here in GA but they can’t locate it. Dealer is saying CSX is wrong and the truck really isn’t in state. They don’t know where it is and now for the 3rd time my delivery date has changed.

I’m at my end twits with this ford purchasing. How could their supply chain logistics be so horrible.

1 - 7 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.