Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Ford is lucky they have a loyal following of the truck crowd because it makes situations like this easy to get through with few losses in the process.
Even with all the changes happening elsewhere in the pick-up world, Ford is still holding strong.

· Registered
304 Posts
I have a similar problem. On 7/15, my estimated delivery was 7/16 (as it has been for weeks) with 0 days to delivery. On 7/16, the Estimated delivery date was completely deleted. It shows “in transit.” I called the salesman who doesn’t have an ETA. A friend told me he had a similar problem and went on Twitter with a direct message to Ford, and his arrived soon after. I’m not a Twitter person....but maybe I should be.
Essentially you have to do what makes the most noise and what gets the right attention. Social media these days dominates all forms of media to the point celebrities get paid well into the six figure range for mentioning a product/brand on Instagram!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.