Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I suggest that everyone should have a dash cam. I got one 3 months ago when we had a crazy incident here where someone ran another car into the center median concrete barrier at 70 mph. Then a few weeks ago on a windy day I had this happen to me. That’s a concrete rake. Just missed my windshield and sun roof. $2500 damage, a really good crease on the top. They were kind of waffling until they saw my dash cam. Slam dunk. Couldn’t load the entire video since it’s HD and quite large. Camera cost, $50.

Cloud Sky Vehicle Car Automotive tire

·
Super Moderator
720 Posts
You probably had no chance of getting them to do the right thing without photographic proof. I have dash cams in 2 of 3 vehicles, gotta get one more. Thanks. And Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You probably had no chance of getting them to do the right thing without photographic proof. I have dash cams in 2 of 3 vehicles, gotta get one more. Thanks. And Merry Christmas!
Of course you do #Dunrollin. So glad you’re here since your knowledge on these trucks is deep and wide. Merry Christmas to you as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.