Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone using an edge insight for gauges? Picked one up today and I can not get it to work on my 2020 3.0, plug it into my 2017 3.5 and it works fine gauges show up and everything. I’m wondering if edge does not support this vehicle? I’ve updated the device and tried to call edge with no success (was on hold for over 1 hour)

·
Administrator
843 Posts
@Blackf150s - I have an Edge Insight CTS3 (newer model) that came out in 2018/2019.

Before purchasing, I researched both models and I wanted some of the features (EAS) that the CTS3 had that the CS2 didn't, so I splurged for the CTS3.

I had a problem with CTS3 freezing requiring me to power off/on every time I used it (major PITA) but since updating the firmware over WiFi HotSpot in my truck, I haven't had any issues.

The EdgeProducts website shows F150 3.0L V6 is supported on the CS2:
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number

so not sure why it isn't working for you = You'll need to deal with their Tech Support hotline.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update for you guys looking to buy an edge insight for gauges. I was unable to get ahold of edge after two days of trying (was on hold for over an hour and a half each day) So I called JB’s power who I bought the edge from, they were able to get ahold of edge and told me that edge no longer supports 3.0 power strokes. Not sure how that’s possible but that’s the story I was told so I returned the unit and ordered an isspro egt gauge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts