Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're still waiting for the 2017 Ford F-150 Diesel, but before they go on sale we can still look at accessories and plan out what we're going to add to the pickup.

Running boards are a definite for me and maybe some window visors.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Bull bars for me since I plan to make a lot of long trips and you just never know when you'll have a deer run out at you, then in the city I don't have to worry about someone hitting my truck trying to park in front... plus it looks cool

·
Registered
287 Posts
Never liked the way body colored tonneau covers looked. They make me feel like the truck isn't used for what it is and it's just one of those flashy things. But nonetheless, that's just a stereotype in my head, it really doesn't mean anything ! Preferences vary among everyone :)
@BluePill , plan on anything like road armour or go rhino stuff ?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Too bad that Ford hasn't done it yet because Lincoln already does and with that being the case you would think it spreads. Do you guys think this is something we will see in a future year model? I really hope its not something we get later on, like in a mid-cycle refresh.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.