Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
I'm more amazed at your sleuthing skills than the plant expansion.

"23 month fixed term contracts", does that mean the diesel F150 will have a short production life?
Sure does and from what it seems they could be pushing these out like a gatling gun when you consider how good they would sell and the amount required to cover costs and hopefully pull a profit.

· Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm more amazed at your sleuthing skills than the plant expansion.

"23 month fixed term contracts", does that mean the diesel F150 will have a short production life?
It´s very rare with lifetime contracts nowadays. It´s just a way to pass the Unions rules in a smoth way. This 23 months limitation doesn´t mean any productions time limits.

· Registered
304 Posts
It´s very rare with lifetime contracts nowadays. It´s just a way to pass the Unions rules in a smoth way. This 23 months limitation doesn´t mean any productions time limits.
Valid point since there are far more influential factors as to what production numbers they need to put out and in what timeframe.

I bet when that 23 month period is coming to and end we'll see a contract extension for another 23 months, unless they do it sooner.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.