Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or did this new ECM flash make the truck much quicker? I feel like I have lots more power now.

·
Super Moderator
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You should find another explain the situation and ask them to verify.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I agree! Go to another dealer. Get it double checked.
I’m still trying to find a dealer I trust to do the EGR recall. My local dealer has been giving me nothing but empty stories.

·
Super Moderator
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just noticed the cig power outlet doesnt stay on 24x7 anymore. My radar was off when I just went out to the truck. Before the flash it would never go off.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I agree! Go to another dealer. Get it double checked.
I’m still trying to find a dealer I trust to do the EGR recall. My local dealer has been giving me nothing but empty stories.

I plan to see another dealer, surely their laptop can determine what software edition is without much trouble.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wreedsvt- My truck also seems to be a little snappier after the reflash. I am also seeing mpg figures into the over 23 range. Up from the 20.5 area. That is 75 mph on freeway and 60 mph on two-lanes. 3.55's, 5.5 bed, towing mirrors, tonneau not on.

·
Super Moderator
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wreedsvt- My truck also seems to be a little snappier after the reflash. I am also seeing mpg figures into the over 23 range. Up from the 20.5 area. That is 75 mph on freeway and 60 mph on two-lanes. 3.55's, 5.5 bed, towing mirrors, tonneau not on.
Yes I just drove it 30 miles to my office with no cars on the road(early AM Sunday), and it is much more peppy!

·
Super Moderator
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was another member on here who also posted his was much quicker after the new reflash.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I noticed a bit mor pep after the reprogram as well. I thought I might have been imagining things. Would be nice to know what was actually “reprogrammed”.

·
Super Moderator
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Does anyone still have any info on this FSA? Such as number or text? Since I had mine done I can no longer view it any more. Other members are asking so I would like to gather info and post it.

·
Super Moderator
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My dealer got it for me. Here it is. This re-program yielded a significant seat of the pants power increase.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts