Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the call from my dealership today. Order is being pulled today and will be built sometime around the end of month. Should have VIN by end of week and keys in hand before end of June!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Glad to see some people are starting to get updates from Ford. Looks like they have finally started to iron out their production issues. You able to track the build progress with the VIN?

·
Registered
148 Posts
42 days until they ship it or is that the date for you to pick up your F-150?
And congrats! Now you can use the VIN to tack your pickup.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It is awesome! I got the 502 Lariet package with the huge sun roof. I also got the 3.31 rear end with the 20 inch crome wheels. Drove it down from north Georgia to the gulf coast today for vacation. Even with a ton of traffic due to the 4th and running between 70 - 80 MPG on the way down I averaged 25.8 MPG in Eco mode. It has really good pickup and very quick. Not much turbo lag at all. It is also super quiet. I had the Colorado Durmax 2.8 liter and it’s night and day when it comes to power and how much quieter it is. I will be pulling my camper with in in two weeks which is 5500 lbs so that will be my first chance towing with it. Will update once that happens. Overall I am extremely happy with it. I could have got the same finishing in a 250 for about the same price but half the fuel economy and I really didn’t want a truck as big as the 250, which is why I waited the grueling six months for this one.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts