Diesel F150 Forum banner
41 - 60 of 72 Posts
Dunno what to tell ya. Many happy happy Proven users. Good luck in your search.
Yea, I hear good things about them, their shop is about an hour from my house, so is AMPD actually.

The reason I am waiting to see if GDE comes out with a tune for our trucks is I am actually quite satisfied with the factory power levels and drivability, like I said in my earlier post, a turbo brake for towing paired with the factory grade shifting and lessened re-gens would really make a great package even better.

if I was after a delete or more power I wouldn't have any reason to wait, and I still may try Proven come bonus season in February.. just to try a delete tune to see how I like it.

Does anyone in a colder climate have experience with the warmup ∆t with the EGR bypassed/deleted ? would it even affect warmup times or does the EGR stay closed until its warmed up ?

Last week it was -15 degC as expected the truck started like a champ, warmup took ~20 min with moderate inner city stop and go traffic.
I'm considering proven as well, but having had and really liked GDE on my Ecodiesel I'm very interested in what they come up with. Getting greater than ~150 miles between regens and the turbo brake along with everything else would be very nice to have (again).

Just read a post on Facebook that GDE is shutdown.

Yep looks like they are gone. Website still up, but tons of facebooks posts saying they are thru or not responding any longer.

Reactions: justlucky
Where are you seeing the Facebook posts? The most recent post made by GDE is from back in May.
From customers trying to get support, saying they are getting no response.

At this point we have not started development on the F150 3.0l diesel. We should be receiving a new truck in April for development. It will most likely take a solid year of testing before we release tuning as we need to perform on-road testing, trailer tow testing (Eisenhower Pass), high ambient testing (Davis Dam) and Las Vegas city traffic, cold testing, drive ability testing, etc. We tend to take our time and want to get it correct before releasing to the field.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
hi how is the tune going and how soon till you have it on the market.

We are finishing up the emission certification at an outside lab. After this is complete the tuning will be ready. Congruently, we are working to have the Alientech PG3 flash tool configured to deploy the engine and trans tunes together. This item is still pending Alientech's timeframe.

We are finishing up the emission certification at an outside lab. After this is complete the tuning will be ready. Congruently, we are working to have the Alientech PG3 flash tool configured to deploy the engine and trans tunes together. This item is still pending Alientech's timeframe.
Can you let us know any specs?

41 - 60 of 72 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.