Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, just a quick hello from Canada! Its snowing here like crazy and I'm loving my recently acquired F150 Lariat fx4 3L 3.55 super crew with a 2" lift + bilstein shocks. What a weapon :)

·
Administrator
731 Posts
@Imac - let me be the first to welcome you here to the forums!

By recently acquired, did you purchase new or used? What model year? Sounds like you are ready for snow with the lift kit and shock setup -- just got my geography lesson for today by finding that Muskoka, Ontario is north of Toronto!

We are a small but diverse group of new owners here sharing our ownership questions, experiences, and opinions. Please don't be afraid to ask questions if you have any and we collectively as a group will try to answer them.

Good luck with the new vehicle and welcome aboard!

·
Super Moderator
473 Posts
Welcome- sounds like an awesome truck. I try to keep my truck from seeing any snow, but these things are built to do the job in your area.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Snow is a part of life around here 🙂 I had it undercoated, and will every year to help get many years rust free. (I do park my '78 Econoline 150 with a 351w & 9" 3.25 limited slip for the winter, but that's another story all together) It's a 2018 I picked up with 70,000km on the dial - the previous owner kept it immaculate and I plan to do the same. I've clocked 7000km myself in 3 weeks and have enjoyed every bit of it. Great truck! I look forward to reading some threads on the forum to learn up what I can, thanks for having me!
-Ian

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts