Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to share, i tweeted ford, aparently when you add the diesel engine on any trim level you loose all rebates and the PCO offers and financing exclude the diesel also. I had a total of 3750 in rebates and was gonna use the xollege purchase program and ford has now made the diesel ineligible for all offers. The dealer is at a loss for words and my truck is sitting on the lot. He is persuing with the for regional manager but ford market essentially told me they have the right to change terms. So anyone expecting to use rebates, incentives PCOs or financing you will not br able to.

I will be persuing this further and let everone know how it turns out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
My dealer would not lock it in. Even losing the deposit the Ram becomes much more attractive every day. Even considering the chevy option that is coming up...I would think Ford would cash in on the advance of chevy and improvements over Ram. At their price point with 0 incentives they wash it all away. I am hoping the dealer will still at least honor my X Plan. If not I will notify AMEX to try and get my deposit back and move in another direction. Hopefully people from Ford are seeing and hearing the backlash.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ford will not let them lock them in until the VIN is generated, then forded changed the programs right before they opened them up in smart Vincent. The dealer thought that they would be able to lock them in. Actually all four of the dealers i was getting quotes from originally thought that the rebates and incentives applied to the diesel. I have submitted formal complaint through the Ford Marketing team and through their complaint system. The marketing team when i called yesterday tried to tell me the rebates still applied and only the raptor was excluded, then after further review he was even shock when reading the fine print. he submitted an internal complaint while i was on the call and sent me a copy.

Anyone else in the same situation should also call and submit a complaint about expected financing and incentives. Maybe Ford will reevaluate if enough people start to complain.

Good Luck Everyone!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Ordered mine a week ago. I was given incentives. I have a price breakdown that shows a total of $6K plus $1000 for being a vet. They told me they we locked in and incentives could only increase while the truck is on order. No VIN yet; they told today or next Friday.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts