1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
860 Posts
Im doing ICON 2.5s up front and Fox 2.5 in the rear with a 3" replacement block

·
Registered
22 Posts
If you're going to lift it have you begun exploring what options you have for wheel setups? Not going to want those massive gaps in the wheel wells.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You could probably get some more beefy tires without having to lift it at all. Not sure how large you could go without any rubbing though.

·
Administrator
860 Posts
A 285 should fit not rubbing, anything beyond that you need a leveling kit. I am going to go 295s with a 2" Level.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Whatever you do, don't get spacers because they can present a major safety issue. Too many guys go for them without considering the consequences.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I didn't know you could run 285/65R20 without a level, i have been waiting for my Bilstein to come in before installing the KO'2

so can i do the install now ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Different people have different ideas. If we buy the high quality spacers and install them correctly, then there is no problem at all. But remember to use the spacers with hub centric, that can aviod the problem of vehicle vibration. I had BONOSS wheel spacers 20mm on my car for almost 21,000 miles, with no issues whatsoever.
Maybe you can try what I installed.

They can customize the thickness and data that I want, so that I can install new tires with different data, and the customization time is very fast, just 1~3 days.
They have aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6061-T6 options. 7075-T6 will be more expensive but better in quality. In fact, 6065-T6 is good enough. Its tensile strength, yield strength and elongation can support our normal use. And its lugs are grade T10, studs are forged grade 12.9.

If you need it in the future, this is their case article.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts