Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It may be time for me and my family to get a pickup truck for all our travelling needs but I don't need a full ton pickup. A crew cab would be perfect even if it shortens the bed a bit.

Just here to learn all I can about the 2017 Ford F-150 Diesel before making the final decision.

·
Registered
308 Posts
At least if you don't need an open bed and prefer the sort of dry storage that you can put anything, getting a hard cover for the bed will go a long way in giving you some SUV-like storage. A lot of people I know have done that same transition from SUV's to trucks.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Gotta love the hard tonneau covers ... Much prefer them over the soft ones.
Even better when its a body color tonneau cover, gets the job done and makes the truck look a bit on the premium side. Great for people that live in the city and have little real bed usage.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Even better when its a body color tonneau cover, gets the job done and makes the truck look a bit on the premium side. Great for people that live in the city and have little real bed usage.
Oh for sure ! Makes the truck look like a complete package when its paint matched. Lol some guys look at them and think "this guy never uses his truck" but I've seen quite a few people who thoroughly use their trucks and just want it to look **** good while doing it

·
Registered
148 Posts
To each their own, I like the black covers and they go very well with any paint color other than black. Matching painted covers only works if it's an undercover.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just find that painted provides a bit of premiumness that give the perfect look to a pick up that does little which a pick up specializes in and in the city you see a lot of that, beds that look brand new, not a sign of any on-going usage

1 - 10 of 10 Posts