Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Icon 2.5" coilover leveling kit with upper delay arms. 18" race line on 33 Toyo's
De-chromed and had it color corrected and C.Quatrz applied
16 to 18mpg in town 20 to 21 on Highway[remember I live in the smog state of Calif] Don't get me started.
Love the truck!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Icon 2.5" coilover leveling kit with upper delay arms. 18" race line on 33 Toyo's
De-chromed and had it color corrected and C.Quatrz applied
16 to 18mpg in town 20 to 21 on Highway[remember I live in the smog state of Calif] Don't get me started.
Love the truck!
Your truck looks GREAT. How do you like the ICON 2.5 kit with the upper control arms? I was thinking about getting the same kit once I get my truck. How does it ride? Do you know if you can fit 35s with the same setup?

Thanks!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thx. The Icon kit made the truck corner must better. Was worth every cent! It rubbed just a little, with no cutting, until we added the arms. They say you can run 35 but I bet you will need to trim a bunch!
I'll run it like this for a year the add 4" lift and 35's.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thx. The Icon kit made the truck corner must better. Was worth every cent! It rubbed just a little, with no cutting, until we added the arms. They say you can run 35 but I bet you will need to trim a bunch!
I'll run it like this for a year the add 4" lift and 35's.
Thank you for the info!

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Here is mine. I plan to do a BakFlip, Icon Level, Wheels Tires.

If motor is sound in 15k or so, I want to delete DPF and EGR also. Mods will be available by then.

I have auto start disabled already. I will do other Forscan mods too.

Attachments

·
Registered
399 Posts
My spare is a P275/70R18 Goodyear Wrangler HP which is a size match to a 275/60R20, not the 275/55R20's our trucks are coming with.
I have to correct the above statement I made...My spare tire is a P255/70R18 which is a very close match to the P275/55R20 our trucks are coming with. Of course, obviously if one upsizes tires the spare will need replacement to size match.

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
What kind of leveling kit?

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
Nice

·
Super Moderator
779 Posts
I got the LineX done, and a Bakflip MX4 on the way for XMAS.

I have these for the rear too. I am going to do ICON in the front I think.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Upgraded my 05 F150 for a 2018 Platinum 3.0 Power Stroke. What a great truck. Mods done in my first week of ownership, 2.5" Autospring leveling kit, ARE Motto Epic 20in wheels with 33in Toyo AT II and a Line-X liner. 5 Star programmer is next on my list.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts