Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it looks like last week that a bunch of dealers in the U.S have opened orders on the new 2018 F150 Diesel. Both Atkins Ford in Atlanta and Brandon Ford in Tampa have begun taking orders on the new truck. We aren't expected to see models hit showrooms until this Spring, but its exciting to see dealerships preparing for their arrival.

·
Registered
30 Posts
So it looks like last week that a bunch of dealers in the U.S have opened orders on the new 2018 F150 Diesel. Both Atkins Ford in Atlanta and Brandon Ford in Tampa have begun taking orders on the new truck. We aren't expected to see models hit showrooms until this Spring, but its exciting to see dealerships preparing for their arrival.
I Ordered mine on the 9th of March. Lariat (502A) 4X4, Super Crew in Lead Foot. The anticipation is killing me. I was really hopeful I’d get a VIN any day now, but seeing everyone on here who’s ordered in February and still hasn’t gotten it isn’t making me feel too good. Has anyone gotten their VIN yet?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Anyone located in Florida should look out for Brandon Ford, they reported to be getting some F150 Diesels soon, it would be great for a first look. Some dealers hold launch events too, Brandon being on of the first in line could be doing that as well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone located in Florida should look out for Brandon Ford, they reported to be getting some F150 Diesels soon, it would be great for a first look. Some dealers hold launch events too, Brandon being on of the first in line could be doing that as well.
So I Called Brandon Ford. They said they are getting 10 of them in, but they aren’t expecting delivery until June, July or August. Sounds like they’ve placed their order but are in the same situation most of us. Ordered, but have no idea when they’ll be here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
They are shipping them by Spring. June would be into Summer. I ordered mine on January 10th and I expect to see delivery by next month. Also they are already doing dealer road shows and education for the sales staffs. Go to youtube and you can google 2018 F150 Diesel and people are dealerships are already giving previews of them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have an order at Jim Tidwell as of Feb 1 and they told me I am #2 in their order log. Checked today and still no word on Ford acknowledgment of orders.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah its a little odd that they haven't fully released all the specs around the new powertrain. You'd think that would be the simplest way to go about enticing new buyers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts