Diesel F150 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lurked here for several weeks while deciding on a vehicle. Picked up a new to me 2018 Platinum in Magnetic Metallic. This guy replaces a bullet proof 1997 F-250 Powerstroke I had for 20 years. Loved that truck by decided that it was time upgrade. Hope I get the same relationship with this one. Pics of both follow.

·
Super Moderator
441 Posts
Welcome from Florida! Both of those trucks are impressive and your F250 shows you really take good care of your ride.

·
Administrator
693 Posts
In addition to my fellow moderator @Dunrollin, let me also welcome you here to the forums!

Being a life-long east-coaster, I had to look up exactly where the Wasatch Range is, and I now know where this beautiful part of the country is. I think we have another forum member lurking as a Ford Marketing wannabe, with another beautifully framed picture of their truck worthy of being included in an F150 sales brochure!

Lots of good info here buried out in previous threads, so use the Search Community feature (top center) to see if your question has been previously discussed, and feel free to start a new thread if you can't find an answer to your question.

Congrats on your new (to you) F150 PS Diesel and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome. The picture was really a fluke and the Mrs. gives me a hard time because of the concrete block behind the truck.

·
Administrator
693 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. The picture was really a fluke and the Mrs. gives me a hard time because of the concrete block behind the truck.
Three feet further back, and it would have been a "money shot" for the Ford F150 sales brochure! The vehicle barrier fencing trailing off into the horizon is surreal!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts