Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 F150 Lariat, 2015 Dodge Charger R/T, 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. Thanks for accepting me. I'm a new owner of 2018 F150 Lariat. It's my first time owning a diesel truck so, I will have to learn more in this community and I'll be asking a lot of questions along the way. Cheers to 2021!!!

·
Administrator
843 Posts
@Daniel09 - welcome to our forums here! Lots of first time diesel vehicle owners here also, along with a smattering of prior SuperDuty and other diesel owners. As an added bonus, some of these owners are also SME (Subject Matter Experts) in associated fields like engineering and bio-fuels. We also recently had a certified Ford Diesel tech join our ranks! Please share your ownership experiences and don't be afraid to ask any new ownership question. Welcome!

Reactions: Daniel09

·
Super Moderator
579 Posts
Welcome! As jmperlik points out we have been blessed by our membership. Since our trucks arrived on the scene we came out with the first questions and answers, and our thread history shows it. Questions on everything 3.0 are here, such as the best oil to use.

Pull up a chair and enjoy!

Reactions: Daniel09

·
Registered
2018 F150 Lariat, 2015 Dodge Charger R/T, 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Daniel09 - welcome to our forums here! Lots of first time diesel vehicle owners here also, along with a smattering of prior SuperDuty and other diesel owners. As an added bonus, some of these owners are also SME (Subject Matter Experts) in associated fields like engineering and bio-fuels. We also recently had a certified Ford Diesel tech join our ranks! Please share your ownership experiences and don't be afraid to ask any new ownership question. Welcome!
Glad to hear that Admin Jmperlik. I will surely enjoy reading a lot of interesting topics here.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts