Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
996 Posts
@rupert - gave you a quick "welcome" in your first post over on the EGR By-Pass Recall v2.0 (20E04), but I'll give you my standard obligatory welcome here in the New Member Introductions sub-forum.

Thanks for posting your towing MPGs as that helps with prospective buyers looking at this platform for towing.

As a dog trainer, sounds like you have a serious dog kennel setup (800lbs!) to protect your doggers. We had a previous Dogs and trucks thread where @Henfield was looking for pickup bed options for transporting dogs. While your setup sounds pretty permanent (any pics?), I consider you to be our new SME (Subject Matter Expert) on transporting canines and perhaps you could chime in on that Dogs and trucks thread with your experiences and recommendations.

Here in shows the power of our little F150 PS Diesel club in the corner of the Internets, where we continue to build a knowledge base of owners who in their own right are SMEs on something that most of us aren't and can help steer us in the right direction.

Looking forward to hearing more from you and hoping to see some pictures of your kennel system (and dogs!)

Welcome to the club here and please don't be afraid to post back with your new ownership questions & experiences.

· Administrator
996 Posts
@rupert - this is probably the best thread on ESPs: Extended Warranty After the Sale

Opinions here vary on the value of ESPs and mine changed recently with the purchase on my 2018 PS Diesel:
  • There is definitely a huge dealer mark-up if you add as part of F&I process
  • There is a pretty simple way to drive that dealer markup out of your cost
  • PM me if you have further questions

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.