Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my def gauge on my 2020 stay at 3/4 tank full and my range always goes up, now I’m at 36 000 km (22 500 mi).I’ve also noticed the def doser doesn’t make any sound when it do a regen. No Check engine since I’ve notice the problem.

anyone see this kind of problem on is truck.
Speedometer Automotive design Gauge Personal luxury car Font

·
Registered
262 Posts
If it's really cold that can happen as the truck doesn't use much def if any at all, so it calibrates based on that usage rate and shows you insane mileage. Mine was like that, then when it warmed up it went back to like 8000 km range. There are a ton of sensors on that thing so if something is out, the truck will tell you.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If it's really cold that can happen as the truck doesn't use much def if any at all, so it calibrates based on that usage rate and shows you insane mileage. Mine was like that, then when it warmed up it went back to like 8000 km range. There are a ton of sensors on that thing so if something is out, the truck will tell you.
Yes that’s what I’m thinking about, I work on semi trucks every day and when kind of problems appear some time it’s a def doser problem or egr related. Thank for the reply

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.