1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else had issues lately?

Unable to stay logged in.

Threads do not load all posts.

Threads continuously loop/refresh until tab closed.

Seems to have all started when CloudFare was installed.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yes, I have been having problems with the site for several days in a row this week. My issue was that with Chrome browser it would not accept my login and treated me as if I had to set up a user account. I tried Safari browser and that didn't have that same issue. I finally was able to get Chrome browser back to working again (cleared browser cache, etc.).

I am suspecting others have also been having issues this week as our post volume seems quite down.

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Better now.

·
Super Moderator
438 Posts
Jeff M - I haven't had any issues using Microsoft Edge browser, but I do notice some queries are taking longer than before.

If we want to get a hold of you, what do you prefer?
=> I've have sent five (5) PMs to your @Administrator ID over the last 6 months that have all gone unanswered...
=> @wreedsvt seems to know how to get a hold of you...

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In regards to problems with the site, they are all cleared up now. Mine works great.

·
Super Moderator
438 Posts
Pretty abysmal performance all weekend and today (05/25/19-05/28/19) => Page loads are taking close to a minute

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pretty abysmal performance all weekend and today (05/25/19-05/28/19) => Page loads are taking close to a minute
Still bad this morning.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Still bad at 1:20 pm in north Florida. Tried two different browsers.
Slow page loads and attachments like Jpg files very slow.

·
Registered
399 Posts
fyi - I reported this issue to the forum site Administrator via PM early this morning and cc: my peer Super Moderator's @jmperlik and @wreedsvt.

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Still bad for me at 6:40 CST.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Still painfully slow for me at 4:35am CDT.

·
Super Moderator
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mucho better now!

·
Super Moderator
438 Posts
Much much better now! Thank you for resolving, as the site had become near unuseable over the past 3-4 days...

·
Registered
399 Posts
Yeah it's good now; however, I had to post and then delete the post in the Titan Fuel Tank thread in order for my last post #21 to be able to be displayed on Page 3. The site would only allow for Page 2 of 3 to be displayed until I did that, and it only thought it had 20 posts instead of the actual 21 posts. The mock post and delete of that post fixed the linkage. I had made this post when the site was sluggish. It is possible other threads may need a little bump like this to be able to display other posts made during the site slowdown issue.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Right now in the thread "What oil you guys using" on page 14 it ends with post # 139 of 141 and shows a page 15, but no matter how you try to get to page 15 (click 15, click the right arrow, manually enter url for page 15), you end up back on 14.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts