Diesel F150 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My current version of sync is Gracenote Version 1.1.1.1139 (AA-0010). 2018 King Ranch. Fordpass tells me after entering my vin that there is an update sync3 v3.0.19205. Looks like I should update, however, when I tried to do via Wifi, the screen indicates there is no updates (or assume there isn't any updates because the screen shows "Last checked for updates" and todays date). Additionally, the webpage for Fordpass indicates you can't do via WiFi because of known issues. I can download to a thumb drive and do the update, but curious if anyone has done and did it create any issues? Is there an advantage over what I have now, vs this new version?

I have another question on the Nav update, but will ask in a separate thread.

Thanks

· Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Finally did the update. Worked well and no problem with the update. Really can't see any difference after the update, but haven't tried all functions yet. Next is updating the nav ... Have new maps on a thumb drive and the next time I drive for an hour or ao, will try the update. The recommendation was it would take an hour to load.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.