- You paid good $$$ for your dealer to change your oil with the correct oil!
If I were you, I would be walking into the Service Manager's office to:
- Notify him of Ford's current position on the WSS-M2C214-B1 oil specification
- Ask him what the proper oil that is to be used in an F150 PS Diesel
- Ask him why the wrong oil was added to your vehicle
- Demand that the WRONG oil his tech installed be drained & oil/filter replaced with the proper oil for your vehicle
If he refuses, then ask for in writing this BS "change" and how this change will not
void your Ford vehicle warranty.
If he refuses again, then find your dealership's General Manager to discuss this issue & employee behavior
I would expect this kind of behavior out of a Quick-change oil change business, but this is unacceptable behavior coming from a dealership that you are paying a premium for the correct
Ford-certified service to be performed.
The fact that Ford couldn't answer you question definitively should be enough of a reason to demand the replacement.